Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another tribute to Twilight

I finally got ahold of some extra money and bought the most awesome kits! They are called the Saga Collection by Pimp Your Scrapbook. The kits were inspired by the Twilight books. Anyways, I thought my first layout made with them should be Twilight themed. I snagged some pics from photobucket and used the The Renewal portion, and the little hangy thing and the rose came from the Happily Ever after portion. It is kind of still a work in progress, but I wantes to show it off anyways :)

2 comments:

  1. oh wow.. beautiful layout! Heh heh...I'm in love with the Twilight series too! I've only read the first two, but saw the movie. The story and the characters seem to appeal to all age spans..good thing for me! LOL

    I'm loving your layouts, Dusty! You have a FABULOUS teacher - your MOM who is one of the most talented scrappers I know. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweet this is awesome...I love your layering and the rose is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete