Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Carnival!!!!

I took my boys to a spring carnival at Mikey's school. We played a few games, ate some yummy food, and hung our with our friends! They had so much fun and Mommy had fun taking a few photos!!!!! I made this layout using 5 different kits! A few of my friends challenged ourselves to create a layout using multiple kits because we usually use just one at a time while making our pages. I had a fun time making this! Credits are as follows:

Brown paper, and heart tag are from Summer Love by: Dragon Fly Designs
Multi dot paper, and rainbow are from Saturday Afternoon by: Jennifer Fox Designs
Lined paper, and piece of tape are from Special Love by: Pri Rocha Designs
Sun and the 3 ribbons are from Spring Showers by: Allison Pennington
The triple photo frame is from Circle Game by: Wetfish Designs
All of these awesome kits are available at funkyplaygrounddesigns.com as part of their Capture the Flag contest.

I hope you love my page!

1 comment:

  1. MAN, I am so sorry I missed this. I love your layouts and this one is SO AWESOME... I love it. So my little scrapper has been busy scrappinig!

    ReplyDelete